QUALITY WARRANTY POLICY
Esbelt Brazilian Bodywear® guarantees all its products from manufacturing defects up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
To request a review based on manufacturing defects:
- The goods must be sent, by post, to the address of our invoice;
- The product must be returned on its original packaging, complete, containing all its parts and accessories (e.g. internal brand label, hook and eye fasteners, straps, boning, etc.);
- The product should not have suffered any alteration/repair (e.g., sewing, gluing, embroidery, etc);
- The customer must send the proof of purchase/original purchase receipt along with the product;
- The customer must send a brief written explanation, with the details of the defect/complaint.
- Caution: Goods sent outside the specifications above will not be accepted for manufacturer’s defect analysis, and will be automatically returned to the sender. Under these conditions, the Esbelt Brazilian Bodywear ® reserves the right to re-charge ports.
Analysis of product defects:
The manufacturer’s defect evaluation will be done by our quality control department, from
where we will receive the final report of the exchange request. Average time of conclusion: 15 days after receiving the product.
Favorable exchange report:
- The customer will receive, free of charge, replacement for the same product;
- No refunds are made.
Contrary exchange report:
- Absence of default (not finding the damage indicated by the client);
- Evidence of misuse of the product;
- Evidence of an accidental damage;
- Natural worn out due to usage.